Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer Time, Summer Time

Woo hoo school's out for the summer! So much has happened since the last I blogged. I think I'll just give a quick run down bullet style.
  • I was RIF'd-still don't have my job back but I am close. Praying and keeping body parts crossed
  • Prop 100 passed-thank you everyone!
  • We finally got all our furniture and love it! Now we just need a bed set for our big bed
  • We still have a dirt back yard! We bought stuff to do sprinklers-we are doing it ourselves now-but with Jake being out of town so much who knows when it will be done.
  • Oh, Jake is out of town-A LOT! Gone now, back Friday, gone Sunday for 5 weeks! I get to visit him in Cali over 4th of July so that will be good.
  • This is the first summer I am not teaching summer school-I don't know what I am going to do with all my free time but I am excited for the summer!
  • I bought 2 new swim suits and am really going to try and work out hard to get rid of the 8 pounds of stress I have gained recently!
  • I am excited for summer!!
I will try to be better about blogging now that I am student free and full of time and energy!

1 comment:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

Hi Nicole! Nice to meet you - thanks so much for commenting!!! Have a great weekend.