Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Valentine Tree?


So, our Christmas tree is STILL up. Yes, I do know that it is January 13th. To be fair we were gone for 2 weeks this Christmas and I just couldn't take it down when we came home. I wanted to enjoy it some more. Also, we came home Sunday and it was back to work Monday. Then this weekend we were busy all day Saturday. (No excuse for Sunday though)
Well, I have been teasing that I was just going to leave it up and make it a Valentines's Day tree but now I am seriously thinking about it. Is that silly? I don't have any Valentine's stuff really but I could make some with my Cricut! The only drawback is that I will still have to take all the Christmas ornaments off. If I do that I might as well just take down the entire tree. So what do you all ( the 3 people who read my blog) think? Am I a weirdo? Am I just lazy? (that is my vote)

No comments: