Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just Life is Sweet

So, here I am changing my blog up again. Does anyone really care about my blog? I'm not really that interesting, I don't have kids, I don't post a lot of recipes or interesting tips. I don't know if anyone is really thrilled with this blog. It's fun for me when I have something to share, and I am sure someday I will be a much more frequent blogger. (aka when kids come along) Until know I am still trying to figure out what this blog should be. I was tired of the old title and picture. It was cute, but for now I think I am going to shorten the title of my blog to just, "Life is Sweet." Besides, I don't like to eat just cookies. I like cupcakes and brownies and cake and candy etc. :) Why narrow it down?! Ha

2 comments:

Married with Kitties said...

I read your blog!! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you. :) I think you, my mom and Ali do.