Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

We are having a wonderful time on our trip to Idaho for Christmas! It is cold,usually around 20 degrees during the day, and about 5 degrees at night. We stocked up on some warm clothes before we left and feel great. As long as you are bundled up it feels awesome to be outside! It hasn't snowed, but there is snow on all the mountains surrounding us. It has been so great to be able to spend some much time with Jake. We are really enjoying each other and making lots of memories.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures so far.

Jake and I on the side of the road on the way to Idaho. It was our first snow sighting! It was nice to get out of the car. It was a 19 hour car ride!


Chloe falling asleep in the car. She was in the back of the truck in her crate. We were almost to our destination and let her inside. She was so sleepy she was falling asleep standing up. It was quite adorable. I have never seen a dog "head bob!"

Christmas day

I stole Jake's hat. Trying to be a cowgirl. :)

My sexy cowboy enjoying ranch life

All bundled up for a cold day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Enjoy your last days of 2009

No comments: