Thursday, September 23, 2010

Well Hello

Yes, I still have the blog. Yes, I never post anymore. Sorry.....

Life is good. Jake is out of town (again), but this time he is actually launching the rocket. He sent me a picture where it is just his face and then the rocket with the Orbital logo. It was pretty awesome. I had a moment of "my husband is so cool!"

Work is going very well for me. I am loving 5th grade and all that comes with teaching older students. :)

I am currently in baby shower mode. I am helping throw a shower for one of my best friends, Carmen, and I am consumed with thinking about it and planning it. I am in the middle of a bunch of projects right now, but sadly no pictures in case she happens to read this. I will post pics of the shower next weekend.

I am pretty sure I have the baby bug ! One lady at work, my hairdresser, and two of my best friends... all having or currently have a small baby. Sigh, maybe someday. :) I did find the CUTEST little website for handmade baby stuff. It is called Baby Bee Trendy and I am in overload looking at all the adorable little girl stuff. I can't wait to have a little girl.
Here is one of my favorites:

How cute is that!?! Makes me want a little girl right N-O-W!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Yay! You blogged :) Love that little onesie - don't worry, I have baby fever too! *Sigh* Someday...

Ali said...

cutest onesie! thanks for the wesbite! I think we are "friends" through Ali Dausend??? Well thanks for the comment- you know now that you mention it, she totally reminds me of Audrey in that photo!!!

Have a great day!

Ali