Monday, June 14, 2010

Omaha!

Wow, what a weekend! I had so much fun this weekend with Carmen. We scrapbooked, watched movies, hung out, ate food, scrapbooked some more, AND watched ASU baseball defeat Arkansas in the Super Regionals to make it to the College World Series. My brother is Omaha bound! I am so happy and proud of him. How many guys make it to the Junior College World Series and the College World Series?! Well, two that I know of. :) One of his best friends that he played with at Western Nevada now plays for TCU and they made it to the CWS yesterday also. Way to go Jerome!



It was great to be a fan of this team all year! Now I only wish I could go with them to Omaha. My mom might be going so I'll have to experience it through her. Luckily the games will be on ESPN. It won't be the same as being in Packard Stadium though. ASU fans are crazy and it makes for so much fun! I'm counting down the days to Saturday and the first game.

On a different note I have a job interview tomorrow for first grade in the Chandler Unified School District. I am nervous for it because I would really like to get a job, (duh) but I feel confident in my ability to give a good interview. I feel really fortunate that it is for a first grade position. I'll let everyone know how it goes.
Go Josh and Go Devils!


No comments: