Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bathing Beagle

So, anyone remember when this blog used to be just about Chloe? Well, I thought I should throw a little Chloe love up here. Mostly, this is for my mom and dad. I'm sure they miss their grandbeagle.

So, here is one of the baths that I am always talking about. She was absolutely filthy when I got home from work today. Am I disgusting that I cooked dinner first and then gave her a bath? I had to have it ready for the hungry husband.

Yes, this is dirt. She is black so all that lighter stuff (minus her white diamond spot) is dirt. YUCK!

In the tub you go cute one! She doesn't really even mind baths anymore because she has had so many!


Mom, seriously can we just get this over with and stop taking pictures?


Rawr! I am Raptor Beagle and I am soooo over this bath!


This is what the water looks like every time. So gross that she was that covered in dirt. Welcome to living in an unfinished subdivision with no landscaping in the backyard!


This makes up for it all! She is so adorable. All my mom friends have baby pictures like this. I have my beagle. :)


I love my Chloe!

No comments: